Next Xbox Set to Have Wii Controller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, theend it's been a while since i been posting here, but wow this has to be one of the dumbest things yet, haha, lately ive started to enjoy your posts and found some of them interesting, but this is like... just lol.

you think sony is a company, aimed towards bringing entertainment into your living room! or w/e their slogan is... yeah sure they are, they aint there to make a whole crap load of money, no no, they are actually charging you only the cost of the materials, the maitenance of the machines, and the salary of the people who make the hardware, nothing more. they are a non profit organisation even, like most companies, they are out to help you! hoo rah

now M$, the big big baddies, are just out for money. sure, they make some good products, and some bad ones, which people may or may not enjoy, but most importantly, THEY ARE BAD PEOPLE. They arent dedicated to giving people cheap cheap entertainment, no no, they, and them alone, want to make money! *gasp shock horror*

i never thought id see the day that a company was out for profit. what a sick world we live in

ZOMG OH YES SONY IS MAKING A CRAPLOAD OF MONEY MAKING CHEAP SYSTEMS USING CHEAP PARTS<NOT HAVING QUALITY CONTROL, SELLING IT FOR MORE THAN ITS WORTH, OH DID I FORGET TO MENTION SONY IS STILL LOSING MONEY ON EACH PS3 THEY SELL? YA LETS GET RICH, SORRY BUT SONY ACTUALLY HAS QUALITY CONTROL,AND CARES ABOUT US(LOL AT THAT), I KNOW EVERYONE IS TRYING TO MAKE A BUCK, BUT WHAT MS DOES IS WRONG, TRYING TO MONOPOLIZE GAMING LIKE IT DID WITH OS'.

HOW about next xbox doesnt break down like crazy,or next xbox has a crapload of ads. w00t

Besides, the demand that Xbox 360 kind of users want is just better, bigger, and more impressive games. Not any of this fancy motion sensing.

They probably wont have motion sensing on everything... i dont know if gears of war 2 or some other game is coming out for the 360 but they probably wont make motion sensing for some games, and if they do it wont be mandatory...

Basically motion Sensing wont turn off any xbox fans from xbox... or at least shouldnt.

btw... when are they gonna realease USB Wii controllers ^.^ i wanna play some zelda on my pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom