Next Xbox Set to Have Wii Controller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M$ would do this, if it involves makin' $. You hated the SiXaXiS? did you own o PS3? Sony says they hate the SixAXiS? they are bringing back the DS3 because of the Lawsuit with Immersion is over(you know the one after Sony got sued,M$ sued Immersion back for letting Sony use the rumble). besides i think the Wii is a gimmick owning one myself, it is just frustrating to have to do wiimotions all th time, i like how the ps3 utilizes it in creative ways and not all the time. Stop bashing the PS3 with your dumb lies.

If anything this sounds like M$ is trying to copy the patent Sony made in 05 i believe in which they *could make plastic change shape instantly by applying a current to it* , its in my GameInformer. BTW haven't seen you around in a while Killians

In order;

yes yes no, * Batman had that first.

I can see them doing this easily. Just look at the audience for the Wii. They're even using it in nursing homes. M$ wants a piece of that action. For the younger gamers, I can see a rifle attachment being implemented later on, but so far I haven't heard any news about one.

The rifle is a good idea I used a Virtual rifle in my basic training very very good for learning the travel of a bullet because the instructor can replay it an show you where you where right an wrong. That could lead to some awesome gaming experiences, Add a whole new level of detail to games.

If it involes making a buck you bet your arse M$ will be there

yeah, theend it's been a while since i been posting here, but wow this has to be one of the dumbest things yet, haha, lately ive started to enjoy your posts and found some of them interesting, but this is like... just lol.

you think sony is a company, aimed towards bringing entertainment into your living room! or w/e their slogan is... yeah sure they are, they aint there to make a whole crap load of money, no no, they are actually charging you only the cost of the materials, the maitenance of the machines, and the salary of the people who make the hardware, nothing more. they are a non profit organisation even, like most companies, they are out to help you! hoo rah

now M$, the big big baddies, are just out for money. sure, they make some good products, and some bad ones, which people may or may not enjoy, but most importantly, THEY ARE BAD PEOPLE. They arent dedicated to giving people cheap cheap entertainment, no no, they, and them alone, want to make money! *gasp shock horror*

i never thought id see the day that a company was out for profit. what a sick world we live in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom