Next Xbox Set to Have Wii Controller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerulean

In Runtime
Well maybe not the wii exactly, but from what I understand, the next gen in the Xbox saga is set to have an interactive controller similar to the Wii! I'll see if I can find a link to the article.

Why is that stupid? If it is what is in demand, then you supply what the people want. Calling this stupid without the details of what exactly it is would be a little premature.

The PS3 failed, and microsoft can't really improve on their system without copying the Wii, we hated Six Axis on the PS3 (even sony new this, why else would they release Dual Shock 3 controllers), and we would hate them for copying Nintendo. Bad move microsoft.

Besides, the demand that Xbox 360 kind of users want is just better, bigger, and more impressive games. Not any of this fancy motion sensing.

The PS3 failed, and microsoft can't really improve on their system without copying the Wii, we hated Six Axis on the PS3 (even sony new this, why else would they release Dual Shock 3 controllers), and we would hate them for copying Nintendo. Bad move microsoft.

Besides, the demand that Xbox 360 kind of users want is just better, bigger, and more impressive games. Not any of this fancy motion sensing.

Summed it all up :),

My man KMAN ;)..

M$ would do this, if it involves makin' $. You hated the SiXaXiS? did you own o PS3? Sony says they hate the SixAXiS? they are bringing back the DS3 because of the Lawsuit with Immersion is over(you know the one after Sony got sued,M$ sued Immersion back for letting Sony use the rumble). besides i think the Wii is a gimmick owning one myself, it is just frustrating to have to do wiimotions all th time, i like how the ps3 utilizes it in creative ways and not all the time. Stop bashing the PS3 with your dumb lies.

If anything this sounds like M$ is trying to copy the patent Sony made in 05 i believe in which they could make plastic change shape instantly by applying a current to it, its in my GameInformer. BTW haven't seen you around in a while Killians

Yeah, for the current system, but from what I understand they are talking the next gen AFTER the 360 and there is no saying what it really is. If this is taking it back to the drawing board and following in Nintendo footstep to offer more than just graphics, but other innovative ideas, so again... WHY is this stupid? (also, notice he said NEXT GEN in xbox... not CURRENT gen) Haven't seen ya in a while either, TheEnd! Been missing our flame wars :) I actually do enjoy them, heh. Anyhow, been lurking online for a while, but mostly just reading. Having a child takes mucho time away from you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom