New XBOX 360 Slim Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way... Gamestop sold out in seconds and the manager had his life threatened over one. Mine will be here Friday morning :D.

Yea i highly doubt they would put it on the market if i could overheat that easily. With all the specs in play with a better heatsink and active cooling it should actually not over heat at all.

I plan to stress the **** out of mine. (NOT In the Confined holes of my entertainment center though). See if it can hold hours of netflix and Red Dead Redemption. I am bummbed they sold out though because I want to do the unboxing for my new youtube channel.

I'd love to get one but there's really no need to upgrade unless my current 360 breaks, which I don't think it will.

The old 360 can have digital audio and HDMI at the same time with a bit of tweaking :)

I love the new X-Box 360. I'm not a fan of the Touch Sensitive Buttons. Every time I touch it it will turn on or eject the disc tray.

I was playing Split/Second and about to finish the race in 1st place after about an hour of trying over and over, and my dog comes over to sniff it and his nose hits it and turns off the X-Box right as I was crossing the finish line. Awesome!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom