New TV for Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would look at Best Buy. I have multiple Dynex TV's I have bought from Best Buy. They are cheap, but they are good TV's. For $250 you can get this TV.

Dynexâ„¢ - 32" Class / 720p / 60Hz / LCD HDTV - DX-32L220A12

I have the TV above and I think it is plenty to play games on. I play mostly RPG's on my xbox and some FPS. But it looks and sounds pretty good.

There 26in is also nice my friend has it.

32 is too big for him as he will also use it for a PC monitor on a desk. BUt I will check out Best buy Dynex TV's - thanks. Anybody else??

Vizio is a decent brand of TV. I sell them at my Walmart and 95% of the time the only reason they are returned, is so that the person can get a bigger TV. I wouldnt look for a refurb model though. They have brand new models going for around $300 at most. So for paying about $60 more you can get a brand new model and have a full 1 year manufacturer warranty and know that the TV wasnt returned and fixed for a reason that has not been disclosed.

"26 Vizio LED" - Walmart.com

There is a search on Walmart.com for the Vizio 26" LED TV's. This TV in particular is the one I would suggest. The reason is this, it is a full 1080P which would only benefit him with the XBOX. While full HD isnt necessary, it is a plus. So for $80 more you have a brand new TV as well as 1080P. It can also be used as a PC monitor as well. I hooked one of those up in our office for use with the store managers PC and it is very nice. I am almost tempted to do it myself. If I had that kinda money to waste. :lol:

32 is too big for him as he will also use it for a PC monitor on a desk. BUt I will check out Best buy Dynex TV's - thanks. Anybody else??

I personally prefer to use an Asus 24" monitor for playing Xbox over the 47" TV. I feel that there is a good balance between too much and too little with a 24". Here is an Asus 23" with VGA/DVI and HDMI ports on it. I know it's almost a month since the last post but just in case.

Newegg.com - ASUS VH236H Black 23" 2ms Full HD Widescreen LCD Monitor w/ Speakers 300 cd/m2 20000 :1 (ASCR)

Walmart.com already has their Black Friday ad up. Plus if you go to sites like blackfriday.com or bfads.net you can see a lot of the ad scans for that day already for places. So you can see what deals will be out that day right now to know if you are going to get a better deal that day compared to now. Plus with Walmart's new Christmas Policy, the one where you can show them any ad from now until Dec 25 excluding Black Friday ads and get the price matched, there really isn't going to be a better time. You will have a better chance of getting the TV now than you will on Black Friday since those are rush items. Plus given the fact that Walmart has layaway right now till Dec 16 not including black friday, you have even better of a chance getting a TV now that you want over seeing if you can get one that day. Not trying to push Walmart cause I work for them, but simply put they are making it really hard not to shop with them. They are even matching their website prices in store for items as well.

I have a Element 26" LED I use for a PC monitor as well as my 360 monitor and I love it. Plenty of screen yet not too big for my desk.

I also love how thin LED TVs are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom