New Dashboard Update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't decided if I like it yet or not. Haven't used it much either though. I know I don't like the way Netflix is on there anymore.

Update is useless to me if it's just multimedia ********.

What they need to do is give better support of current multimedia formats, and the ability to connect to network storage to stream movies/music that is on the network.

I dont really like it. Id rather have the old one back, mainly because im used to it. Maybe in time ill get used to and like the new layout but for now i dont like it at all

ms is conditioning people to get used to walled garden baby interfaces.... stuff shoved down your throat instead of you seeking it... that's how ms is with metro, windows 8 and now this....

I suppose overall that's better for consumers but really against how we tech types like to do things.

thats the point... they want us to be dumbed down consumers rather then awesome creators.... with that kinda attitude.

the whole metro concept and this dashboard thing just screams "big box entertainment" to me and it looks like an OS that wal-mart would make. I LOLed hard at it and was like.... baby's first OS?!

ha ha i did it with xpadder and used it as a mouse.... even was able to do retouching work in photoshop with it i got quite good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom