New 360's defective?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya but have they scrapped all the old ones and replaced them with the new falcon versions?

no, they need to sell all the old ones to get the new ones on shelf. This includes exchanging, or refurbishing Xbox 360s that r old models.

once all the old models r gone, then everyone will be happy............kind a.

but refurbished models are the SAME thing as the old models. only thing to do is to line them up and shoot them. Then they can introduce the new ones or have an exchange program. Until they do that the problem still exists, especially when you send it in for repairs and you don't get your own 360 back anyways you get someone elses

Ive had my 360 since launch, No intercooler and I have played on it over night in the summer. Of course it was like a grill when I was done but I think I have a blessed unit as a friend says.

well my xbox broke down, and m$ sent us a new one, but i did notice that the loading screens seem a litle longer, and some games will get a more frequent frame drop, im thinking m$ did a cpu clock drop on the cpu to help lower temperatures.

well my xbox broke down, and m$ sent us a new one, but i did notice that the loading screens seem a litle longer, and some games will get a more frequent frame drop, im thinking m$ did a cpu clock drop on the cpu to help lower temperatures.

did you get a new one or a refurbished one? hopefully the latter

ok back to the first post the TC wanted to know if there is still problems with the newer 360 systems and look at this slug of posts here

the answer to the question is NO, its not happening as much but i got a brand new system 1 month ago and it works great till it gets hot then it starts lagging a slight hence me not using it for more then 3 - 4 hours a day

on the other hand its running a lot better ther my other 3 systems, first died after lagging up so much it wouldn't turn on, ther second got RRoD right out of box (as soon as i truned on) the third got RRoD after about a hour (pre owned system thou what do you expect)

so yes its cut down but not gone

ive had my 360 for about 2 weeks now and ive not had a single problem with it. ive been playing NFS pro street in my hot bedroom with only a slight bit of lag when loading, but its not crashed. i even left halo 3 on pause for about 4 hours when i went out for new years and came back to carry on playing with no problems. funny, i dont seem to be having any of these problems TheEnd has described...

good thing its not only me, i left my ps3 on for 3 weeks straight now no hiccups yet. eve left it folding 3 days straight during christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom