New 360's defective?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoltFTW

Baseband Member
Anyone know if Microsoft has corrected the error that causes the 360 to show three red rings? I have one right now and it got 3 red rings about mid October, I sent it in and I got it back at the beginning of November. Anyways, I'm buying another one for my room other than the one in the living room and was wondering if they still get the fatal error.

Look in my sig ALL 11 MILLION OF THEM WILL BREAK. supposedly new ones arent supposed to but i bet my lft nut that at least 187 have already broken dow. Not only to RRoD, but also to Scratched disks, Disk Read Errors,Busted HD's, Broken Drive Trays,Craked mobo's,CPU/GPU breaking/warping. M$ needs to put some of the $ into quality control

have 3 360s and i have two friends with one each, not a problem yet with any of them, had 2 of mine since launch and the rest were bought recently

have 3 360s and i have two friends with one each, not a problem yet with any of them, had 2 of mine since launch and the rest were bought recently

didn't you admit that the DVDTray's on one of those don't work and you use it as a media center?

hmm this thread got so far off topic... lol

i have a 360 already, its broken once... im getting a new one this week and just wondered if they were still defective. read the post =p. anyways thanks for the informative post TheEnd187 :D

It was less than informative JoltFTW Theend has a mental health problem that leads him to attack the leading console of this generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom