New 360's defective?

Status
Not open for further replies.
YA I SPENT ALL MY LIFE SAVINGS ON A PS3, NO IDIOT I JUST BOUGHT A NEW HOUSE for 338K. RETURN TO YOUR MOMS BASEMENT NOW

im the idiot? look at whos typing in all caps? wow... ******** Hate Mail.

and yeah i still live with my parents, i only just turned 18.

heres a nice little vid...

YouTube - The TRUTH about the PS3's backwards compatibility...

Nice AA there!

xbox 360 has 3 year warranty to people affected by the problem

Xbox.com | System Setup - Xbox 360 Warranty and Service Enhancements

now look at the PS3 warranty

PlayStation.com

not only 1 year, but...

This warranty is valid only in the United States and Canada

tough balls to the rest of the world eh?

3 year warranty w00t,now i have 3 years to keep sending in my 360 each time it breaks.

PS3 only has 1 year.

Hmmmm let me see my 60GB plays all my ps2 games fine, and upscales them 2

i dont need a 60GB HDD because i can stream all my media straight from my PC.

M$ has excellet Cust Svc.??? too bad they ae shafting customers left and right,like poor Lancec whose Disks are scratching.

thats because he was moving the 360 around while it was running. his fault, not xboxs. they arent meant to be juggled around while running

Xbox 360 Scratches Game Disks

MS has excellent service, i just sent in my third xbox,hope it arrives quicker than my last ne that took 6 weeks to get back,yup i love this M$ customer srvice

idiot, thats not an element of customer service. you think its customer service who make and design the 360's? wow your an idiot.

sorry for the long time to reply, it took me quite some time translating what you said into english

I'd rather have 0 year warranty with my ps3 than 10 years with the 360.WHY? because my PS3 isn't going to be breaking down on me left and right.

Also when did M$ have a recall?

I've never herd you chat so much crap in my life.

Fair enough, i agree with trotter you raised a fair point. But the rest of it is just a load of rubbish.

No problem with you arguing against 360, it's just you make up crap.

idiot, thats not an element of customer service. you think its customer service who make and design the 360's? wow your an idiot.

RLY? i thought when you called you talked to a cust. svc rep? what a crazy world we live in, obviously those ppl in India don't design it but they are the Cust Svc reps.

Id rather have a 360 for 20 mins than a PS3 for a year. < Thats my own spastic, flame war starting comment (which i think is true...).

Anyway, i dont even think the PS3 is bad, i just dont think its better than a 360. Each console has its up sides. The 360: An awesome community that dont hate, a wicked online experience and games galore. The PS3: Runs Linux (at less than 2ghz, i dont remember exactly.), has a bluray drive, and well, thats all i really think is better.

The fact is, even if the 360 sucked, we dont want people like you constantly reminding us... got it?

Id rather have a 360 for 20 mins than a PS3 for a year. < Thats my own spastic, flame war starting comment (which i think is true...).

Anyway, i dont even think the PS3 is bad, i just dont think its better than a 360. Each console has its up sides. The 360: An awesome community that dont hate, a wicked online experience and games galore. The PS3: Runs Linux (at less than 2ghz, i dont remember exactly.), has a bluray drive, and well, thats all i really think is better.

The fact is, even if the 360 sucked, we dont want people like you constantly reminding us... got it?

PS3 LinuX runs at 3Ghz, get your facts str8

while 360 has a large community PSN is growing as well and evolving in ways that will surpass the 360, and the 360 community sux with haters and Haloers that don't STFU or cant play without cussing . PS3 game library is rapidly expanding with stellar titles. dont feel like feeding your flames so, take it as you will.

Resistance2
Killzone2
GT5
Haze
FFXIII
FF Versus XIII
Tekken
MGS4
INfamous
L.A. Noir
Heavy Rain

Your beloved overhyped Halo3
Mass Effect
care to make this list a bit longer?

Your beloved overhyped Halo3
Mass Effect
care to make this list a bit longer?

okay, then find some bad reviews for those 2 games on the net, from sites like ign or gamespot. and who cares if theyre overhyped? not many gamers are about fighting the machine. fact is, those games are great, and you cant contest that seeming as youve never played them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom