Networking 2 XBOXES

Status
Not open for further replies.

scj6771

Baseband Member
Ok this is prolly an easy question for most of you, I just purchased my second XBOX and have setup both with the MN-740 wireless adapter and both are configured on my wireless network on 2 separate TV's, so I guess you could say the "hard" part is done.

Question number one

1. Do I need 2 copies of a game to play this so called "System Link"?

2. If I purchase an XBOX Live subscription can I use that on both XBOXES? Or do I need 2 subscriptions?

Thank you for your time.

yes you must have two copies

2. If I purchase an XBOX Live subscription can I use that on both XBOXES? Or do I need 2 subscriptions?
Also yes...each account is tied to the xbox's eeprom (it's unique lock code) so you would have to have two accounts

scj6771 said:

1. Yes....unless you have a modded box.....

2. You could just put it on your Memory card (if you have one) and take it to the X-Box you're using like I do. I take it to my friend's house so I don't have to be his guest every time.

Also xbox live doesnt let you play in the same game room.Either one xbox will get dissonect from the room or the xbox trying to get in a room that the other xbox is in will not allow it to join.I wanted to have a xbox live lan party with 4 xboxs on halo 2 but didnt .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom