My xbox controller mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewolf5460

Fully Optimized
I was bored and ran into this mod on this website http://www.flickr.com/photos/shufflehacks/14591004/ So I tool out my old controller a couple screws, a usb cable and some soldering later and here it is.I will give more pics in a sec.But besides charging my ipod I can put my 256mb jumpdrive in and get about 15600 blocks vs 500 for a regular memorycard.I need to get some hot glue to put it in place but besides that I am done.

Attachments

• picture 001.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 45
here is one more once I get the hot glue to put everything in the right place including the soldering I will give u pics of the inside.

Attachments

• picture 003.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 43
perhaps u could mount anotherone beside the one already in there and it would look much neater and also allow for 2 devices and also leave the top expansion slot unmodified. personally for usb i just modify the controller cables by cutting out the in line release and replacing it with a usb socket and plug, the socket being on the controller plug side. that way i can use the controller with computer and xbox and i also have a usb adapter

If u looked on the web sit u would have seen how he hot glued his usb port I am going to do that when I get some hot glue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom