My new painted GH2 Guitar! (pics!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

35g700

rustle rustle
So I have had GH2 for about a year (I'm not all that good at at) but I never liked the guitar that came with it, sure it had stickers but just a plane white and black guitar? come on. I decided to paint my guitar to make it look better so I painted the body black, used red splatter paint on it and then used about 7 coats of clear gloss to protect it. For the pick guard I just used glossy red paint and used about 3 coats. Here are the pics

I also put a you tube video up but i'm not sure how to put it in forums so here is the link

YouTube - Guitar hero 2 painted.

Tell me what you think of it.

Thanks, I really liked doing it and I'm thinking about going to gamestop and buying another one and painting it. :)

Pick up a wireless one and repeat! It looks pretty good, though the wireless one already has a faceplate.

If I get a new 360 I'm thinking about case modding my old (current) one. Its case is in pretty bad shape (scratched up by screwdrivers from opening it fifteen bazillion times every time the stupid RRoD would come back) and I think it'd look good black (like an Elite but much, much cheaper) and maybe paint the sides bright green or something. LED's would also be cool (adding LED's to anything = visual improvement).

I'm thinking about getting a wireless one because there is a surplus store were I live at called Mardens (Similar to Building 18 if anyone has heard of that) that has a lot of GH guitars and they sell them for cheap. Also CalcProgrammer did you hear that the new 360's are going to have 60GB hard drives?

I heard rumors about it, but never any confirmed evidence of it. My current 360 has a 20GB hard drive (the 360, hard drive, power supply, cords, and memory unit were given to me by a friend because the console got the RRoD and he already upgraded to a 120GB drive and so he bought an Arcade to replace it) and I'm thinking of buying a new one once the Jasper models hit the shelves. I guess the Jasper board will also release with the 60GB drive, hopefully a price drop too (the 60GB model going for $300 would be nice).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom