Was Modern Warfare a good idea at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech Kid Tom

Beta member
Does anyone except me think that modern warfare 2 doesn't even look like an original call of duty game?, i miss that whole in the army on the line action

now all i seems to me from the trailer that im in some sort of advanced police force chasing around terrorists 24/7. I'm starting to think also that the Call Of Duty brand is wearing itself thin. CoD 5 was a big dissapointment, but do you think it would of been if there was a CoD 4?
No there wouldn't. but now that is all people will expect from now on Modern Warfare 3, 4 , 5, 6.

They can't make them forever guys. I say either go back to WWII and WWI and stick the whole call of duty brand.

i agree with this...i think they should of stuck with WWII...i know there are a lot of games like that but it's how the series started.

And I agree.. MW 2 looks more like rainbow six than it does call of duty

Glad you agree, dont get me wrong i have nothing against modern warface but if it wasn't brought out in the first place we would have the good old call of duty routine.

I also enjoyed Modern Warfare. Granted it's the only COD title I've played. Though I think I'm more into the modern warfare than WWII or the like.

COD2 was the only old war game I liked. The modern warfare games are the only reason I still play COD. I won't buy another WWII COD game.

Yeah but you would if they hadn't releades COD 4, everyone would still love the good old games, they can make an infinite amount of games on WWII but there gunna run out of modern warfares.

Even Ubisoft agrees that there's too many WWII games; pretty sure they were sayin World at War was gonna be the last WWII game that they were gonna make.

There is only so much one can do with a WWII game, with modern warfare and such, they can create new types of war, that is rather, well, modern, and keep fresh story lines IMO

i seriusly hate old war game (WW1 and WW2 gams for the most part)

I like current, and future type war(fps) games for the most part.

Crysis for example is my kind of game, splinter cell, rainbow six, graw 2, those are the game i like. I have not played a past set fps in a long time (will not buy cod5)

CodMW i did not really like actually, i mean it was ok, but it wasn't anywhere near my other favourites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom