Modding Xbox Halo 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
no thats for a thing called "hotswapping" in which you actually unplug the eide cable from the hard drive and plug in the Pc's cable...while the hdd is spinning....but the risk of doing this is extremely high...you run the risk of frying the hdd.....and worse if it's not gounded properly it can kill the mobo of the PC...and i've never seen it work...even once in all my years of modding...so it's not even worth it

huh? I read the whole thing and it didn't mention that. You sure you aren't thinking of something else?

You shouldn't mod. It's not fun and it screws the entire point of playing people over the internet. Sure it's fun to do the modding but playing the mods makes the game less fun for everyone. Besides, you'll get banned.

Yeah, when I play online I use the disc, so there's no mods. Its just fun to play around and change things. Also, I dont play online on Xbox Live, I play on Xlink, so I wont get banned. And anyway, if I really wanted to play online with mods Xlink has a Mods section just for that.

well greg you can still use mods liek trainers and such with the disk...you just cant have hacked maps when on the disk

Yeah, thats true, but I don't. For me, the whole fun of modding is modding the maps, not downloading someone else's trainers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom