Status
Not open for further replies.
snuffit1.jpg

retard.jpg

bush_retard.jpg

p0werslave said:
seriously how old are you?

I am going to guess 15.

Microsoft is $h1T .... what good has come from microsoft ?? windows ?? thats bout it....

Windows is the worst because you can only activate it with 1 cd key per computer now and you used to be able to use the cd key 2 times on 2 different computers but now I have to hack just to get windows working on 2 computers!!!

na the xbox 360 ownz got mine and almost had it on all day straight not a problem. just leave it in the open along with the power source and u should be fine. this thing ownz but theres no reason to sew or however u spell it but just take it back and get a new and stop *****ing. this thing ownz ohh and ps2 fan boys this sound famililiar "disc read error"??????????????????what now *****es!

I have both a ps2 and xbox (regular) and i havent had too many problems with either of them. I am in no way a fan boy for one of them. I enjoy some aspects of the ps2 and others of the xbox.

I was talking with my friend today who has a 360 that he bought when they came out and its worked perfect for him. No overheating, power usues or whatever the 360s are known for. The only thing he is annoyed with is the titles availble at the moment. Hes beaten 10 of them sofar and dosent want to play the other ones. :p

uh huh... do u guys realize how sad this argument is...

besides the revolution whoops bother the xbox360's and the ps3's *** put together

go nintendo :D

[q] uh huh... do u guys realize how sad this argument is...

besides the revolution whoops bother the xbox360's and the ps3's *** put together

go nintendo [/q]

Unfortunatley, looks like Nintendo is going way of less power and more affordable. So, no it wont do what you said. It will be roughly twice as powerful as the original (insider said that I read, I'll have to dig around to find it). Innovative? Yes. More powerful? Not by a long shot. Still want one? Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom