Microsoft Sued for Xbox 360 Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortissimo said:
Ya good luck with that happening. Hmm lets see, every playstation to date has had some sort of major flaw with it (ps2's overheated, faulty dvd players, ect. ect.; psp's had frozen pixels among many ither problems; ps1's casings wouldnt close).
They'll probably forget to include the processors in the ps3 - at this stage it wouldnt suprise me.

Congradulations Sony, you're whores:p

Microsoft is $h1T .... what good has come from microsoft ?? windows ?? thats bout it....

what good has come from sony...lets see....gaming consols...car stereo, home theater...ect :bald:

How about the Xbox owned the PS2s?

Even harder ownage awaits as the XBox360 came out first (so more games).

I'm getting both :)

xbox didnt "own" the PS2....

the only thing i like about xbox is the 4 player idea...but its not enough to make me want to get a xbox or xbox360

Avalanch3 said:
Microsoft is $h1T .... what good has come from microsoft ?? windows ?? thats bout it....

what good has come from sony...lets see....gaming consols...car stereo, home theater...ect :bald:

-uh sir, we got a problem here
-what is it jenkins
-it's a fanboy sir
-dear god...

haha...like i said PS3 all the way i bet sony wont have overheating problems because they dont need to compete...looking at this microsoft will lose alot of costomers to sony now

yay for sony
whocares2.jpg

wow p0werslave thanks so much for the room...can i keep it ?? looks like i could fit a nice PLAYSTATION setup in there :)

reggiewolf said:
I WOULD buy one even if 99.999 were overheating and made of chocolate. Xbox 360 all the way!

HAHA thats the best thing I've heard about this all year! :p

Avalanch3 said:

lol nice attempt on trying to sound intelligent. It might work on a child though.
Well lets face the facts, the ps2 had more faults about it than Star Wars Episodes 1, 2 AND 3.
Faulty DVD players, overheating issues, damaged lasers (which btw cost as much as a ps2 to replace), CD draw not opening, common disk read error occuring on ps2 disks. A crying shame.

I have a ps2 and an xbox and a Gamecube. And besides the Cube, the xbox is by far the next best one for reliability.

Yes a couple of 360s are fauly but thats to be expected. The only difference in that manner between sony and mircosoft is that microsoft will fix the problem. Even versions 3 and 4 of the ps2 have reported many of the problems i listed. Dont believe me? Look it up. Although since you're a fan boy you should know all these things otherwise you're one of those "see what I want to see" retards who cant tell the difference between a hedge and a forest.

Some light humor here btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom