Microsoft Extends Xbox 360 Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
werll thy exend the warrantie not just to give an excuse for there problem but tohelp those who havent failedfrm the first gen and so they cangivethemselves more tm to fix the problem how wul u like it if your xbox fale and yoru warrantie was up and they stilldidn have a fix for it s may have t pay to get it fixed more then once really what they did is quite smart o i dotn wna heer any bad moutingon microsoft for this

werll thy exend the warrantie not just to give an excuse for there problem but tohelp those who havent failedfrm the first gen and so they cangivethemselves more tm to fix the problem how wul u like it if your xbox fale and yoru warrantie was up and they stilldidn have a fix for it s may have t pay to get it fixed more then once really what they did is quite smart o i dotn wna heer any bad moutingon microsoft for this

Are you drunk?

Responding to criticism over increased hardware failure rates, Microsoft says they are now extending the warranty of the Xbox 360 to three years. Microsoft recently added better GPU cooling to the newer 360s to help with overheating problems. The new three year warranty should make even the harshest of critics happy.

"We don't think we've been getting the job done," said Robbie Bach, president of the division. "In the past few months, we have been having to make Xbox 360 console repairs at a rate too high for our liking."

[H] Enthusiast --- www.hardocp.com=
So how does one apply for this.

Reason why I ask is that I am asking is that I am applying for an extended warranty via my work on my XB360 directly with the United Electrical Group.
They will give me up to a 4 additional years on my game console at a much cheaper rate.

However if MS is bumpping up the warranty on XB360, then I might not need to do this.

i chucked my warranty away. Id rather play my xbox 360 than fill in forms and crap.

My xbox360 is fine, and its cool aswell. Ive left it on for days in a row and played for about 10 or 11 hours straight once, not even a glitch. And mine was a very early model, about 3 weeks after launch. Maybe the qulaity control slipped after the first few months... owell its not my problem.

By the time youve finished running around sorting out all these waranties i will of preorder the next Xbox, upgraded my pc 60 times, and continued to leave my xbox on for days on end. The PS3 will of lost millions of pounds, and hundreds of TV's would of been smashed by flying wii remotes.

I have my Xbox 360 hard drive backed up though... because we have some huge speakers near by with big magnets in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom