mgs4 xbox 360 preorder???

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea they are now stating it was an error but i think it was done on porpuse to stir things up a bit.

only time will tell

lmfao, funny how all the ps3 fanboys were like "WE'VE GOT ALL THESE UBERLEET GAMES THAT ARE TEH EXCLUSIVENESS" and now we're getting them....w00t

dont jump the gun there, lol, it may just be another public hype method, hah
that and even though I think PS3 is crap, I am smart enough to say that they still do have some BRILLIANT games that are exclusive.

Final Fantasy series, and no, FFXI doesn't count, I don't think it should have been number 11, not really a final fantasy game, but similar system.
Possibly MGS, if not then oh well.
Gran Turismo, KILLER racing game, love that game. Forza is pretty **** good too but.
Tekken! WOOO! Button bashing at its best!

I'll be happy if it comes to 360, don't get me wrong, but PS3 got some brilliant exclusives, and they always have in the past too. But xbox is building its list too, so we'll see.

No.

The 360 isn't getting MGS4. Hideo has anounced multiple times he has NO INTEREST in releasing it on the 360. They'd have to dumb it down quite a bit and put it on multiple disks to port it over to the 360.

They would NOT have to dumb it down either. Multi disk, possible, that would depend on the data, audio and movie play back compression, if any, that they used. See, the 360 due to it's chipset can play highly compressed info on the fly without taking a hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom