this may sound stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
but im modding my xbox controller(putitng a usb port on it cause i use it with my pc and i wanna make it a usb hub cause thats all it really is) but is the top connector on the controller s the voice or the memmory slot? i need to know cause i need to know if i can stil get the voice thing, or if i should just say **** it and get a usb mic

They sell usb hubs which convert your xbox cable into a usb. Look up Super Joy Box 10 on google. Its only like 20 bucks. Works fine for me.

na. the top slot is for mem and voice, and the bottom is just for mem, so i gotta chop up the lil bottom edges to get it to fit, unless i make a usb adapter cause i got the connector that hooks up to either mem or voice, so i should be good if i do a good job gluing it up, but im outta hot glue, so im gonna have to be creative(wheres the duct tape?) also nething else i figure out how to do ill put on there, maybe even the ghetto adapter im gonna make...lol, yea when i get updates ill tell ya guys, but currently im stayin on a diff form covering peoples questions. heres the url: http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=108774

it would save you a ton of time. i have one and it works great. they also sell a product so that you can play the xbox 1 with a keyboard and mouse, for all you computer game lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom