Lost Odyssey - Questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydzy

In Runtime
Hey all,

Just wondering about Lost Odyssey, does anyone have it? And how is it?
I've heard there were lots of loading problems etc with the japanese release, anyone know if they fixed that for the US / Australia release?
Hoping it is good, enchanted arms was okish but need better JRPG -.- lol

Sydz

yeah thats still a little ways away. I heard its one of the guys who created final fantasy thats making it. i like how they went back to the older style combat system. I hated the combat system in FF12

nah it is definitely out, well @ least in australia it is, 6th of feb or something it came out. went to EB the other day after work to ask about it and they had sold out apparently

*edit* yes it is made by the same guy who made FF7-12, well i think those are his ones, and wew! <3 turn based, lol, *edit*

Got it the other day Love this game to death by far on of the best rpg experiences i've had so far. it is Extremely sad thus far (i admit ive cried twice lol just a tear or two) (gotta keep what little of my masculinity is left) Storyline is rich and deep and graphics are amazing I Cant stop playing logged 16 hours in 2 days. I highly recommend this game if you've heard about it and thought it sounded good do yourself a favor and go buy it i promise its worth it.

*cry*
im still waiting for mine to arrive. i was like, screw rrp, and bought over ebay nearly 3 weeks ago, haha, should be here in 2 days at latest apparently, well, according to seller @ least, lol.

i want it!

got it, brilliant, and all the reports of dumb load times, must only have been with jap release cause my game loads everything real quick, i think biggest load time i've had was 10 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom