looking to record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
only one way,buy a ps3

you can use the vivo on your video card or record it onto a dvd recorded by hooking up your xbox to it,since xbox isnt full hd like the ps3 you should be able to record it onto a dvd by hooking it up this way,however if you use vivo u will need to find an alternate solution to get the audio,unless you only want the video

well depends on what cables your vivo card came with s-video,component,av cables, it doesnt matter. Ok i find it easier to use a dvd-recorder and use it on a dvd-rw then record your replay as its running kinda like when you record your tv shows, or use a vcr lol dunno if you still have one either way after u record it use vivo and coonnect the vcr to ur comp and rip it off the tape, it would be easier if you use the dvd recorder method and use a dvd ripper program , or alternatively use a tv tuner card. either way you will have to connect the tv-tuner/vcr/dvd-recorder to the tv then connect the 360 to that. then hit record

They make a coax adapter for the 360 don't they? if so just buy a splitter then hook the 360 to that and split it to a tv tuner and the tv. I think you should be able to record it that way.

my vivo is s-vidoe and component. so what software should i use to do this because i have allready pluged my xbox into the componentcables and turned on the xbox and nothing apeared on screen. i dont have a tv tunner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom