Looking for BF2 Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodisniper

Baseband Member
anyone who reads this, if you are part of a BF2 clan on xbox that is currently recruiting then I would really like to join it. I am going insane playing these free-for-all frantic frag-fest. people crashing choppers and killing eachother, i long for tactics and order.

So, just tell me what stats you need to know and i will give them to you. I really love to snipe but will work on whatever kit you need me to.

Eh, were not really a clan but some members here play together. the =TF= group. Check out some of the other bf2 threads and youll see what weve been doing. Its fun, come and join us some time. :D

thebleakness said:
Eh, were not really a clan but some members here play together. the =TF= group. Check out some of the other bf2 threads and youll see what weve been doing. Its fun, come and join us some time. :D

I'll look into that, thanks bleakness.

so there is no formal initiation or anything you just get together and play? do you just have members give there gamertags and then they add eachother, set playing times and join to the same game?

Hehe.....no. :rolleyes: Sorry about that. I click "Search for new posts" and i never look at the section. I was just assuming it was for the computer because thats most talked about here. Sorry for the confusion. :confused:

lol no problem, I am acually talking to a lot of people on here about buy or building some computer so that I can play the computer version of battlefield 2.

but ill definetly check it out when I get my new computer.

I was just trying to get in a clan to tie things over until I get the computer version because, truth be told, it is a terrible and frustrating remake of the computer version.

But it is such a good game that a horrible remake is still a pretty good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom