Limited or no connectivity message....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will have to get the Media center extender for your computer. Download it.

Yeah cheers mate, I had all that, I found a thread on another forum that explained all I needed to do.....(and this is for anyone who may have the same annoying message)....click on start> control panel> network and internet connections> network connections> right click on the local area connection that is the one your 360 is connected to, then click on advanced and check the box that says "allow other network users to connect through this computer's internet connection", and wallah, annoying problem solved.

i was right, it is settings

Well yeah, you could look at it that way, or you could say that you were wrong in saying I was trying to do something that wasn't meant to be done.....

why would you want to do something thats not meant to be? i guess there are people out there that just dont understand...
this is the reason this post is ignored

There you go. I had my 360 connected to my pc media center with wireless internet. I took it out because it was always making my computer run slow. But just see how it works out for you.

There you go. I had my 360 connected to my pc media center with wireless internet. I took it out because it was always making my computer run slow. But just see how it works out for you.

It doesn't really seem to affect my computer at all. But my 360 is connected with an Ethernet cable, not wireless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom