Liberty City

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhgunit

Daemon Poster
I don't like Liberty City. This game would be so much better if it wasn't back in Liberty City. That is one of my problems with the game. I bet GTA V will be in Miami and GTA VI will be in Los Angeles again too.......

What would be some good locations for the next GTA?

Here are a couple that would be on my list. I know some sound kind of weird, but they would be original.

1. Honolulu, Hawaii
2. Chicago, IL (Season changes added to game would be nice :) )
3. Denver, CO (Big city and then some towns in the moutains to the west, and plains to the east)
4. Boston, MA (Think.....The Departed)
5. Little Rock, AR (I live here, it would be great for a GTA....tons of gangs)
6. Washington, DC

I live in the ATL....it would be a great place for it........only there seem to be a lot of ppl who are real life GTA

I thought Liberty City was the best? In GTA 3 anyways, haven't had a chance to play it in GTAIV. It had a cold blue look to it that really worked for the game?

I think Liberty is great and the reason they choose vice city and san andreas is because they represent the larger, crime/gang based cities. Although, I would love to see boston become the next local, featuring more of us Irish!

Theyve already rumored about Beijing.

I would personally like tokyo, shanghai, London.. etc.

Yeh, they said Beijing because they liked the idea of it being very tough there - Police carry AK47's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom