keep it clean halo 3 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you can see the space elevator, IIRC in ghosts of onyx Spartan III go to earth and do some stuff but it is far more tacticle then halo's run and gun thing, and the main reason is because you are in SPI armor rather then Mark IV (its like mjolnir) and SPI armor stands for Semi Power Infiltration armor, you get no shields but you do get camo.

It isn't a marine, not one that I have seen in the games before, and it deff aint master chief.... Should go and check out the video they released at that tokyo game show... But yea its a campaign expansion, more like a prelude to halo 3 and a sequel to halo 2...

your a helldroper troop, if you read the books you will know what they are, there like special ops, not as high as a spartan 2 or even 3 but good none the less.

*confused* btw, it's hard to find books of the nature in my area unless you drive 2+ hours to go to a book store and pray it aint a christian one.

Check online for the ebook version. I know that several sites have them for download.

your a helldroper troop, if you read the books you will know what they are, there like special ops, not as high as a spartan 2 or even 3 but good none the less.

There in one of the outside levels in Halo 2, no need to read the book. lol.

:happy:

Apparently, it takes place in between Halo 2 and 3 where a covenant ship almost destroys the entire city on leaving into space/hole on the level Outskirts and such in New Mombasa (in the video it says New Mombasa). People are saying you play as a marine as the drop pods are marine drop pods. But i say it will be another Spartan because other people are saying in the books it talks about someone else. That or you play as the Arbiter again.

there in halo 3 quite abit to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom