I've played an XBOX 360!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obtruse_Man4

In Runtime
wow, I am a die hard sony fan, but the 360 is pretty sweet. I work at walmart, in the electronics department, and just a couple of days ago we had a M$ rep come and setup an XBOX 360 on an HDTV LCD monitor. It looks incredible! Only demos available are King Kong and COD2. It's like a playable DVD. Since then, there hasn't been much work done in our department:p

EWw, xbox :p Well, I'd hope it's better...considering how old the PS2 is...:) Just wait...!

Yep, the new Xbox has some Radical Graphics.

I cant want to see what the PS3 can so :O
Apparently its coming out somewhere in Mid 2006.

honestly i am a xbox fan but I both of them are going to be great i know alot of people will end up with both consoles in a year or two anyways.

I practically have mine. It's already paid off, as well as an extra controller, 1 rechargable battery pack, one trickle charge kit (comes with another rechargable battery), and COD2. I get a free remote with mine because I was one of the first 50 to preorder at the local EB Games.

ah people are so sad. All you need is the Windows Compatible Xbox 360 controller for XP and Vista.

Just program what keyboard key corresponds to what controller button and walla no reason for a console. I'll be playing Halo 3 and Oblivion on a machine with superior graphics and power to your petty consoles and have a great controller at the same time.

Tyler, you're PC will outdo an XBOX 360? Did you spend like 5 grand on your PC? =0

I've been a kinda open console gamer. I thoroughly enjoy both Playstation and Xbox. Gamecube, not so much. I may be getting an X360 for Christmas! =0

k, number one... there is NO hardware out there YET as powerful as whats coming in the new consoles. That isn't opinion that is fact. Don't get me wrong, it will happen eventually, but as of now it doesn't exist. Also, anyone seen the new demos for Oblivion for the XBox360? The old one (not really old) with the forest was amazing.

i want one of these so bad but im not guna get it for xmas $550 my parents dont want to spent even if i let them sell my old xbox and stuff ill just save up for it myself and get it when halo3 comes out and the price will drop abit by then. or maybe boxing day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom