Installing Games To Your Xbox 360 Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need the disc to verify you own the game, but the 360 never actually uses it.

Yeah, the only reason to even bother doing this is to supposedly decrease load times.

Otherwise it's just a big waste of time.

Yeah, the only reason to even bother doing this is to supposedly decrease load times.

Otherwise it's just a big waste of time.

What about the most obvious reason: To not hear the 360's jet engine dvd drive....

Well... In the long run it will save a few cents in electricity using just the HDD for games instead of the DVD drive... But I am screwed I have the halo edition xbox and I don't wanna change my HDD out for a bigger one cause of two reasons, looks, and I don't wanna loose my game data, so... There would be no point in me ever wanting to put my games on my HDD...

I have the update on my 360. It's nice. I have installed 2 games on the hdd, but I want to upgrade to the 120 so I can put like 12-13 games on the hdd if needed. I will mainly just put games on there that I will play a lot of for long periods of time. I beat fallout 3 but if I were to play it again or a game similar I would put it on the hdd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom