It was inevitable :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
My xbox 360 has lasted me since December 2005, and now, finally after over 2 years (remarkable for xbox) i switched it on and was greated by 3 red lights. I have checked cables and the hard drive is in, but nothing. The lights remain :(

I was just looking forward to purchasing a new Hi-Fi setup aswell, that'll have to go onhold for a year while i gather the money i have to replace it. Or just buy a PS3.

you got the red ring of death

I Love Blu Ray.. Note wrong with it is there ? if theres a problem explain what it is..

Nothing wrong persay, but theend made it his sole goal in life to act as if HD-DVD was the biggest mistake in history and that Blu-ray was invented by god himself. In other words, he gave lots of oral to sony.

veedub i just realized, you have alot of posts for only being here a lil more than half a year!! haha do you post from work as i do? lol thats the only logical reason i can think of...

YEs, i spend entirely too much time surfing this at work. Matter of fact i found this forum when i was trying to figure out why i couldnt get the DVI port on my machine at work to work. I am the main helpdesk person at work so i have a lot of free time.

That is a mighty post count for half a year.

if only all my OT posts counted, mine would be like 12,000 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom