Im very impressed with the Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
I here people rave on so much about GoW, but it just doesnt appeal to me much, when i think it should. I just dont think the online is how i like it, I like online games like CoD3 and GRAW. I hate games were it takes lots of shots to kill something, and it looks like GoW has this... if it had a 1 hit 1 kill sniper.... Larger varied maps, and a more tactical basis to it, then id buy it. But until then, i'll just have to stick with the AWSOME call of duty series.

By the way here show i rate my 360...

Cosmetic Looks = 9/10 ... PS3 = 5/10
Games Available (going to be avaliable) = 10/10 ... PS3 = 8/10
Graphics in Games = 8/10 ... PS3 = 9-10/10
Sound in Games = 10/10 ... PS3 = 8/10
Price = 8/10 ... PS3 = 7/10
Support/Apreciation to Fans = 4/10 ... PS3= 8/10

<Total>

Xbox 360 = 48 ... PS3 = 45 ( I think )

Unbiased, But overall the 360 wins for me.

GoW does have a 1 hit 1 kill sniper... you just have to aim for the head thats all.. not hard to do. Nothing beats poppin a grub in the head.

GoW does have a 1 hit 1 kill sniper... you just have to aim for the head thats all.. not hard to do. Nothing beats poppin a grub in the head.

My Point is, you shudnt have to aim for the head. Anywere on the torso should kill, especially the chest. And ALL weapons that hit the head must be 1 hit 1 kill.

my god TheEnd isnt here to rant about the PS3 being better than the 360

Well that's not particularly the xbox's fault as much as the developers. When you make a highly graphic and long winded game (such as oblivion), it ends up costing way more than any average game. So that's why a game either has good graphics and short story line (such as gears of war) and some have a long story line and average graphics such as BFME2.

i never thaugh of it like that it makes alot of sense lol look at the halo franchise they made so much more money this way in the end im kinda glad they didnt finish halo 2 like they should of or now i wouldnt have a sexy halo3 to play on 360 next week

w00t halo3 beta on wednesday, lol. I love my 360. I don't really like gears as much as halo2 though, but i play halo2 competetively(mlg) so i don't really play many other games. Crackdown is awesome though. PS3 has no games that interest me, and nothing beats halo anyway, so i wont waste 600 dollars on one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom