I can't believe I'm saying this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toryn

In Runtime
... but holey cow, I do love Microsoft's Xbox support.

Sent my xbox off about 2 weeks ago, just got it back to find a nice little 1 month xbl subscription card and a nice letter saying "sorry blah blah blah we have replaced your xbox 360 console blah blah blah"

:D

considering I only got it for £30 and it was pretty beat up when I did, I'd say I'm very happy right now :D

Also, for an actually question. Has one got any experience with the 360 tv to vga adaptor? the one that allows you to play the 360 on a monitor, because I've got a 22" samsung monitor or a teeny 12" tv.

I'm glad everything went well for you.

I play my 360 on a 22" monitor, and the quality is excellent. Don't you dare use that 12" TV.

Awesome buying an adapter it is, and some speakers too, seeing as my current dell speakers dont have the I/O ports on needed. But it's time for an upgrade anyway.

yep, i got a cable to play it on my 22" as well, however
playing on teh 22" monitor is playing it at a 16:10 resolution, when the xbox only supports 16:9, so it just stretches that last part. not really noticable, but noteable. regardless, i play it on my 32" TV downstairs anyway, haha, hopefully they'll add 16:10 in their next big firmware update. we'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom