Hunt for the Pro Jasper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like my system, it's a Pro model from when they first came out, but because it was my friend's system and it died, he replaced it with an Arcade. He wanted to keep his shiny faceplate so I have a chrome Eject button but a plain white disc drive plate. Looks unique, no other console I've seen has that configuration :)

I was considering painting mine black like an Elite but decided it wouldn't be a good idea...

EDIT:

Even better idea! Just buy a Jasper Arcade and then pick up a broken Elite system for cheap on eBay. If you can get one for dirt cheap and still get the HDD, etc you can simply swap the cases and then have a Jasper Elite and a big HDD.

I like my system, it's a Pro model from when they first came out, but because it was my friend's system and it died, he replaced it with an Arcade. He wanted to keep his shiny faceplate so I have a chrome Eject button but a plain white disc drive plate. Looks unique, no other console I've seen has that configuration :)

I was considering painting mine black like an Elite but decided it wouldn't be a good idea...

EDIT:

Even better idea! Just buy a Jasper Arcade and then pick up a broken Elite system for cheap on eBay. If you can get one for dirt cheap and still get the HDD, etc you can simply swap the cases and then have a Jasper Elite and a big HDD.

i like the way you think CalcProgrammer1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom