How Can I get my Xbox to RROD ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Odd request i know.

But i seek away to make my xbox rrod, so my parents will let me use my bank money to buy a PS3 :D

And i need something that leaves no visable marks on the outside.

Sounds like a waste. The Xbox 360 beats the PS3 in my book and I have both systems. My PS3 just sits there and plays a Blu-Ray every now and then while the 360 gets all the gaming action. Which is the case with almost every person I know that has both systems. Save that bank money for something else, bud.

Uhm, ive had a PS3 before. Sold it, no good games. Now its the other way round, and i would love to watch movies on blu ray and play the new games coming to PS3. And most my friends have PS3's now, so i would like to play them online.

Thats one of the stupidest things I have ever heard in my life. You want to break a $300 console on purpose? so you can buy a $400+ console?

Keep your 360 and buy a PS3, if you earned the money your parents should let you spend it how you please, if the money was giving to you by your parents then you have to play by their rules.

What good games does the PS3 have? If there were any, i'd have bought them.

Metal Gear 4 was a waste in my opinion. I even played and enjoyed the last few games of the series, but the entire lack of gameplay just baffled me. I played the game for 5 hours before returning it to the rental store, and of that 5 hours I only actually "played" for about 1.

The only slightly interesting game that I see coming to PS3 is Little Big Planet, which I predict will wash over fairly quick seeing as how it is quite difficult to come across good user created content.

Xbox 360 is the place you want to be this fall. Fable 2, Gears of War 2, Fallout 3, Banjo, Call of Duty World at War, Halo Wars, Halo 4? just to name a few of the many chart toppers heading 360's way.

i like resistance fall of man ^.^ and there really aren't a whole lot of titles that are out for 360 that aren't out for ps3. like the halo series i know, but i'm not a fan of it so personal opinion aside there... what other games are out for 360 that are like fan favorites that ps3 doesn't have? (honest question, not wanting to start a flamefest) also (the 60gb at least) plays all ps2 games, and there are shittons of ps2 games that are wicked fun to play.

Thats one of the stupidest things I have ever heard in my life. You want to break a $300 console on purpose? so you can buy a $400+ console?

Keep your 360 and buy a PS3, if you earned the money your parents should let you spend it how you please, if the money was giving to you by your parents then you have to play by their rules.

Nooo. You can get the 3 red lights to come up without actually breaking it, i forgot how :(

My plan was to say it was broke, order a ps3, and then 'miraculously' get the console to work again.

And i earned that money myself - But they get upset and think im immature if i spend it on anything to do with entertainment, they really expect me to keep 3k in my bank to buy University books...pff. Yet they go and get in massive debts when they by crap all week long o_O

There were only methods of getting the RROD so you could use the warranty. There is no way to get it to RROD then have it working again.

Also, as far as games, I believe I mentioned quite a few above.

Fable 2, Gears of War 2, Banjo, Left 4 Dead. All I am saying is that any PS3 exclusives they have had, didn't bring it up to par. The Halo series of original games I left out. I, myself have grown tired of those myself and find it impossible to play after playing something much more realistic and fast paced like CoD. All I have seen as exclusives that look interesting for PS3 is Little Big Planet. Resistance one was very poor in my opinion. I got bored after about an hour playing it. There was nothing to draw me in and the AI was just awful. The only game I ever bought for PS3 was CoD which I don't even play that anymore because it plays so much smoother on the 360, the online especially.

^well you could take off the heatsinks and get it to RROD and then tighten them later.

The RROD comes up on a long list of failures, both severe and not severe.

I may stick with my old 360. But as soon as it fails, PS3.
I'm indecisive... i never go on the thing. The two good games coming out im getting on PC (Fo3 and Fc2) And i dont like GoW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom