How Can I get my Xbox to RROD ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not just tape red over the ring and tell you parents it RRODed.

Or you could change the LED in it to Red and not put the video cord in.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Lol redmoon if my dad was dumb and not a tech savvy then i would do that :p
But unfortunately he would realise..

I used the towel trick to FIX my rrod before, but i guess it could cause it too - i'll think about it and give it a shot.

I agree with peter the ps3 pad is wonderful

as for the RRoD, the only 2 things i can think of is to put the signal cable in but not all the way, i had the RRoD on mine when i didnt put it all the way in, it was only out by 1mm if that

the second thing is, wear out the plug i got my last xbox second hand and the wire on the plug was not connected to the power brick properly, then when you get your ps3 look for somewhere that sells plugs second hand (CeX : we buy and sell Games, DVDs, PC Hardware & Software, Phones and electronics online) < uk company (as far as i know) sells the plug

i bourght one off them then got rid of the box

any way the ps3 is great, i think its all singing and all dancing

Jesus whats gotten into you... PS3 is waaaaay worse than XBOX 360. Well... your loss, have fun with the overheating stove.

I've lost interest in consoles, so I won't argue. Used to be a die-hard PS3 fan (not quite TheEnd...but getting there lol). Built my gaming rig...never looked back.

I'll just say this: get whichever one you like. Oreo would rather have a PS3 than his 360 because he likes the games that are out for the PS3 compared to the 360. It's personal opinion to what you like in your game library, you have no right to judge anybody on that aspect. What one person thinks is good, another person won't.

My 360 is fine, but it skips a beat from time to time when I m playing Assassins Creed. Which oddly enough is my favorite game. My brother seems to love TF2 and COD4 though.

PS3 graphics may be great, but I bought my 360 only because of Fable 2 :D

Does it have to be a RRoD? Because I'm pretty sure pouring water right into it would do the trick.

Or you could hot glue the drive shut, or open the drive and drop some magnets into the machine, or just open the drive and take a screwdriver and stab the inside of the machine a few times.

But the smartest thing to do is sell it and use the money to get a PS3...

But the smartest thing to do is sell it and use the money to get a PS3...

He probably wouldn't get much for it anyways. Unless he included all his games and even then he would get like 400~ max from most people.

Ebay is probably your best bet. Add like 5 games and see if you can get like 300$ for it, if its 60GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom