How Can I get my Xbox to RROD ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wrap it in a towel, and run it till it rrod's then get your rents to buy you the ps3 after you have the ps3( over 30 day so they cant return it) be like i found out i can have my 360 fixed by micrsoft so youl have both.

TO RROD:

Wrap running XBOX 360 in towels, stick in oven, and then add more heat.

OR:

Play XBOX 360 with normal use for about a year to a year and a half. Get free RRoD.

just wrap it in a towel, and run it till it rrod's then get your rents to buy you the ps3 after you have the ps3( over 30 day so they cant return it) be like i found out i can have my 360 fixed by micrsoft so youl have both.

lol.let it over heat alot.actulty iv never had my box RROD on me at all.iv only had the three red light's go on.isin't RROD 4 light's.

i'll try.lol.soo is it 4 red ring's or 3 for the RROD.how's that is it better.

i did not see any thing wrong with it maybe spelling.

You need spaces between your words between the end of one sentence and the start of another.
PS: Spelling i could care less about.

Or... sell it and buy the inferior console...

"Inferior" can be a personal opinion. It all depends on the game library, which is what IMO, matters the most. Sure, if you get a console it may be great, but if you don't like anyof the games...what's the use of having it? Get the console that has the games you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom