How is this 360 elite so cheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Maybe it is a sale they are having? Taken a major lose for selling them that cheap but getting more in the long run as it will get them repeat business. Not the first time this tactic has been used by a business before.

Cheers,
Mak

yeah im looking to buy a ps3 there and its like a couple hundred cheaper then anywhere else its kind of hard for me to think its real any one bought anything off the site? i was thinking of buying something cheap and seeing what happends then no big deal id rather lose a 100 then 400

has no one thought about the fact that the reason the prices are so low is because this site is a scam?

ive never heard of this site, but just by the looks of it, and the low prices im not about to give it one number off of my credit card

if it is to good to be true then its not true

has no one thought about the fact that the reason the prices are so low is because this site is a scam?

ive never heard of this site, but just by the looks of it, and the low prices im not about to give it one number off of my credit card

if it is to good to be true then its not true

agreed prices are waaay to cheap to be true so irekon a scam might be going on there hmmm best to avoid that site

the 360 elite is currently retailed at 450 from most stores, so the 289.99 is most likely a sale, or they are FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Wow, long time since i visited these forums...

anyways, i did a quick search and found this, cause, I WOULD REALLY LIKE AN ELITE FOR 289 just like everyone else.

UNFORTUNATELY (but fortunately if you know what i mean) These guys are scammers.

any info SegaCaBay.com - Fraudwatchers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom