Help with surround sound and headphones pllleeasse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

Baseband Member
I couldnt find another place to post this, because im useing it for the xbox 360 ill post it here. I spose this question is more about my tv (mines a Sharp Aquos is that helps) and surround sound.

Ive got a problem were in the day i want to use my Samsung XT-TX35 for surround sound, but when night falls my girlfreind dosnt want sound blerring in the room. So i went and bought myself some wireless headphones.

Ive got these working but not with the samsung surround sound.

Ive got the Xbox 360 HD component cables. The blue red and green are in the TV and the red and white in the surround sound.

To get the headphones working now i have to use the AV cable output on my tv and use the headphone slot. But this is not HD input so it sucks.

What i want to do is have the surround sound AND tv outputing sound so i dont have to switch the 360 cables to AV everytime i want to use the headphones. This way i should be able to put the headphone jack in the headphone slot on the tv and i should get audio from the hedphones and the surround sound at the same time.

I hope you all understand, i couldnt explain very well.
CHEERS

EDIT: i just had a thought, it might sound dumb but here goes...

could i just change the audio setting in the xbox 360 dashboard to MONO and the tv would output sound? and change it back to dolby digital when i want to use the surround sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom