Help me choose......

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonCrafter

Daemon Poster
Ok, I'm gonna get a 360 soon. I only plan on buying one game to go with it for the time being. So, vote for the one you think best.

Thanks all. :)

I didn't like gears a lot, but im a halo guy to the end. Don't miss halo3 when it comes out. A lot of people like gears though, so i would suggest that. It's actually the only game i own for the 360, besides crackdown(which i bought for the halo3 beta lol)

just get a ps3

and get resistance fall of man

k shut up resistance is horrible i dont like gears at all i actually hate it but i hate resistance even more i rented a ps3 for a week and i rented motor storm and resistance i played preaty much half way thru resistcane and i hated it so much its not even funny i had absolutely no fun in the game the gfx are horible u cant jump for **** and your guy runs incredibly slow and the strafing just doesnt seem right so i played motor storm for the rest of the week oh and my friend who owns a ps3 literally tossed out his resistance game he hated it so bad

resistance is a ww2 fps people didnt run fast back then or use jump boosters? like halo does

graphics of course haha can deal with ok sound with great graphics but harder to deal with graphics being like 8-bit and hearing amazing sounds haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom