Help Me!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMattyBix

Beta member
I am a mad Call of Duty fan, but my internet to my xbox 360 slim, is horrible, its been happening for sometime, and recently (1-2 months) we bought a new modem/router.... Belkin FD74401v PlayMax router, apparently best we could by, my youtube videos and everything else runs perfectly and fast, but not my xbox, always red connection, lagging and stuff.. i have tried opening and closing ports, DMZ and firewall stuff, and not that either. i need help real bad, i wanna get a good game for once..... also, i am with bigpond on 200gb a month, ADSL, fastest we can get, Plz help

Could be a range issue.. Have you tried moving the 360 closer to the router and seeing if that helps?

After fixing some grammar here, try putting the Xbox on a cable. If that fixes your problem then it's the wireless. When I changed back to my Linksys WRT54G I noticed my signal is weaker than my Netgear N router. I then started having slight lag issues without moving my Xbox.

Um, i have tried with an ethernet cable, no difference, and with 2 different xbox's (slim and original), no difference, i have had the xbox about a meter away and still no difference :cry:

Well man I cant really answer that for ya because I have a Westell router,But someone said that off a site,I was just looking to find what you need but you should try that,I dont know if it's going to work though because I have Westell and my connection is good but still wont stream HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom