Halo2 file damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

braz

Daemon Poster
So i went to go play halo 2 again one day(on 360) and when i sign in i get the message saying FILE DAMAGED!!! im like zomg wtf! so i call support and first they have me delete my profile so i did... same thing. then i try doing sum harddrive maitnence somthing like that, nothing. THEN the guy says u need to buy the new maps that came out for 4 dollars and it will work... is that true or is this guy trying to take my 4$ PLEASE HELP! I NEED HALO...NEED HALO! lol

bull **** i played all week end this week end with out buying them it worked fine i finaly bought them monday and there not that great and xbox live doesnt use them yet as there not free

im gunna call support today and give them a mouth full! THEY TRIED TO SCAM ME! Gunna speak to their supervisor.

dont forget to thank bill for selling an inferior console that scratches your discs. and that is BS about the 4 maps my nephew has a 360 and he doesnt even have internet connection and his halo works. problaly your HD is going bad? this could be the first i heard of a hd getting damaged but what do you expect? it's m$ BTW. and Halo suck anyways just get a different game like pacman way better than halo, just get a PS3 and toss that 360 out the door

dont forget to thank bill for selling an inferior console that scratches your discs. and that is BS about the 4 maps my nephew has a 360 and he doesnt even have internet connection and his halo works. problaly your HD is going bad? this could be the first i heard of a hd getting damaged but what do you expect? it's m$ BTW. and Halo suck anyways just get a different game like pacman way better than halo, just get a PS3 and toss that 360 out the door

If only the PS3 had a decent game but I think as you said pacman the only game maybe worth playing on the PS3.

PROBLEM SOLVED! xbox was trying to scam me. i re downloaded all the old map packs and it worked.

congrats it worked buddy

@silver do you even have a ps3? no, then s**u, i was trying to help him understand that he didnt need to buy the new maps and it was prolly something with his HD, which it was since reinstalling the maps worked

congrats it worked buddy

@silver do you even have a ps3? no, then s**u, i was trying to help him understand that he didnt need to buy the new maps and it was prolly something with his HD, which it was since reinstalling the maps worked

*yawn*

Yes I did sent it back as expensive pile of rubbish, anyway

why you dissing your opwn system and calling the 360 rubbish im sure someone as smart as you would've reffered to at as a pos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom