Halo Wars Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that after Halo Wars is released that they're shutting down Ensemble Studios. Anyways, Halo should stick on the Xbox, that's where it started and that's where it should stay. There are other things for PC if you want to stick to PC.

arrrrgh! I might get it for 360 if it's amazing but RTS was made for a keyboard and mouse!

I want team:1,2,3,4 etc a button away. I want quick clicking, scrolling in and out.

I just got dawn of war 2, loving it so far. Completely different experience then Dawn of War, first time I've played an RTS like this were you control so few units and have to customize them and use abilities so much.

Ensemble will be shutting down the day of the release... That is for sure, as far as I know, Microsoft will be taking care of Halo Wars from there, so seeing a patch that lets keyboard/mouse play is possible... But anyways, finaly played it, I will say this, I wish I could use a mouse... Other than that is a great game, noticed a few graphical glitchs when ghosts would blow up... mid air ghost piece anyone?

Sry, but Starcraft pounds it into the ground... Still one of the most played RTS games ever... Say that in Korea and you die...

Sry, but Starcraft pounds it into the ground... Still one of the most played RTS games ever... Say that in Korea and you die...

I dont think it does actually...... i would say its on par (me owning both games). Lets not get into this "back in the day it was" crap because as it is Halo Wars has matched or exceeded StarCraft 1.

The day that some country makes training camps for people to play that game and only that game, is the day it exceeds starcraft in popularity... That or dieing from playing it for 4 days straight or some b/s...

Better, yes that I will agree upon, but popularity wise, starcraft is still above it... I am hoping that microsoft will port this to the PC... I rather enjoy how you could build a base so easily in the demo, just wish I could buy the release...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom