Halo: Reach Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they only had the man power for halo, what makes them think they will be able to keep other titles up, I hope there is something out there that explains these datapads people are finding, I got really confused about the entire halo universe after reading it...

What makes you think that Bungie only has the man power for Halo? Do you think it only took a team of 5 guys to create the Halo franchise? Bungie is by no means a small company. They have never coded for PS3 so yes they had to hire someone that has..

Got up to level 8 on Legendary by myself... There were some challenging sections but for the most part this game is a lot easier on legendary then other Halo games.

I found it to be many times harder than Halo 3 and ODST on Legendary. I've never done 1 and 2 on Legendary.

Also, fun fact: In Halo Reach, the maximum speed on a Mongoose in any way possible is roughly 1079km/h or 670mph.
Also, when you reach about 327km/h, it turns over to -327km/h and then goes up, eventually reaching 327km/h again, then turning over again and halting at 219km/h.

I finished my legendary solo run today (first time through game), it wasn't too bad. I got stuck at the part before you use the MAC gun because my friend told me there wasn't an engineer around. When I discovered there was it was easy.

I finished my legendary solo run today (first time through game), it wasn't too bad. I got stuck at the part before you use the MAC gun because my friend told me there wasn't an engineer around. When I discovered there was it was easy.
Hey, some people might not have finished the game yet!
Mark your spoilers with *spoilers* or something like that!:wink:

Oh, anybody want to help me test my map?

I had to change the plans a little though, and I'm feeling like adding something else to it.

Ok.. So I was totally not gonna get this game due to blackops coming out and I did not really wanna spend $60 within 2 months of each other and that I will probably not play halo once blackops comes out. However, with the nice information about $10 off and you all saying how amazing it was along with my 2 roomies from college dogging me to get it.....

I am giving in tonight and ordering it from newegg. Curse you all! lol.....

P.S. I was 1 achievement away from getting the katana? for online play in Halo 3, LOVED that game but I am a total COD nut..

REACH HERE I COME!

Edit: Add me if yall would like.. Just let me know who you are from here when you send the invite please. I really wanna play your maps Yerfdog!

You are aware, that people that are getting the money off, are getting it because they are buying with in a set amount of time right? My walmart was giving back $20 for the first week only -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom