Halo: Reach Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just beat it on Legendary by myself.

I bow down to you, sir. I've done one Legendary mission solo and that's the first one :p I did beat it on Legendary today, but not solo. I currently have 720/1000 on it.

You guys are nuts, I am taking my sweet time, curious does legendary have an alt ending like the others?

There is something like that; on Legendary, in one random cutscene you can look in a particular direction and you see something special.

Just looked on Bungie's website and they are now hiring a PS3 person... I guess that means their is still hope for the PS3.

Bungie hired a PS3 guy because they are making multi platform games for Activision. Halo will stay to the xbox360 under 343 Industries.

Yea, Bungie is no longer gonna be able to work on halo due to the whole Activision thing, unless the game stays exclusive to the xbox, and Activision only wants multi-platform, and Microsoft won't allow it, thankfully, Halo should always stay Xbox, it's what made Xbox what it is today.

Bungie decided to stop making Halo games long before they decided to go to Craptivision. They wanted to broaden there abilities, work on other series and platforms. They stated they MIGHT come back to Halo one day, but for now they want to do other projects as they have spent the better part of 12 years developing for XBOX and only on Halo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom