Halo Reach

Status
Not open for further replies.

35g700

rustle rustle
So Halo Reach is coming out this fall. When I first heard about it I thought it was going to be another decent game like Halo 3. Today I was at IGN's website and I noticed a video about it and after watch the video it has really sparked my interest in the game. All kinds off new ideas, and it could be similar to what Halo CE was like when it came out.

Here's the link:

IGN Video: Halo: Reach Xbox 360 Behind the Scenes (Promo) - Documentary: Once More Unto The Breach

It looks like its going to be an awesome game.

zed it is true look at where cod started and how it plays today. then look at halo where it started and how it plays today. my best example is duel weilding, cod is slowly moving towards vehicles and these arent the only things. you look at the life span of both franchises and cod has slowly moved more and more towards a halo styled game play not the other way around. call em a fanboy if you want but i love both games they are both exceptional shooters.

zed it is true look at where cod started and how it plays today. then look at halo where it started and how it plays today. my best example is duel weilding, cod is slowly moving towards vehicles and these arent the only things. you look at the life span of both franchises and cod has slowly moved more and more towards a halo styled game play not the other way around. call em a fanboy if you want but i love both games they are both exceptional shooters.

I didnt really say i didnt agree with you, i was just saying some people wouldnt agree with it and its a bold statement.

Im a Halo fanboy though, bought the original xbox with Halo, staked out for Halo 2, bought my 360 the day Halo 3 came out, got Halo Wars the day it came out, and ODST the day it came out....

I can still remember the moment i first met the flood. H**y c**p.

^I remember that level... 343 guilty spark, I played through that level at night in the dark and that level was extremely creepy.

haha I remember when I first encountered the flood. I get goosebumps every single time. I hate it when I kill the normal soldier looking ones, and then I continue down a hall and your screen flashes red all of sudden. Then I'd have to turn around and start jumping backwards while shooting.

I'm really liking how Reach is turning out. It looks like they stepped it up in almost every aspect.

^I remember that level... 343 guilty spark, I played through that level at night in the dark and that level was extremely creepy.

haha yeah, first level of Halo I played actually, well after you saw the flood actually.

I bought it and that bit when they start breaking the doors down was freaky! a flood of infection forms coming at you!

I think the flood were the best in Halo 3 though, when it was a FFA between you, brutes and flood, I'd ALWAYS go for the brutes till they were no shield. The live transformation looked really cool IMO.

SPOILERS BELOW.....STOP IF YA AINT FINISHED HALO 3

tell you what though, that bit on Halo 3 when Gravemind allies with you for a little bit to help you push forward toward the prophet, I really didn't expect that at all, great plot twist, though it was obvious he'd turn on you.

In fact I know I'll love Reach but it isn't the same without good old Grave mind and the flood, really liked the atmosphere in Halo 3, especially when your screen went weird and Gravemind spoke to you, I'd love more explanation of the flood, exactly what they were, how Grave mind came to be, is he alone in having Sentience or do you get other "hive minds" etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom