Halo: Reach

Status
Not open for further replies.

35g700

rustle rustle
Was browsing around Bungie.net and it's looking like there coming out with a new Halo Game "Reach" which "Falls 2010" I'm guessing this game takes place when the Planet Reach was attacked and glassed by the covenant directly before Halo CE. For those who have not read the books In Halo CE the pillar of Autumn is fleeing from Reach because it was under attack. There were more spartan IIs on this planet but John 117 was the only one to make it out alive.

So basicly it's looking like this game is going to come out in fall of 2010 and is going to take place directly before Halo CE and is going to involve the planet Reach being glassed by the covenant.

Halo: Reach announcement trailer: Bungie.net : Halo Reach

It will introduce roughly 8-10 new Spartans (if going by the book Fall of Reach) and about 4 of them will develop into main characters throughout a possible extending story arc (the Spartans on Reach survive and continue their own story in a few more books).

Yeah, I'm not to big of a fan of halo 3's gameplay but I do like the storyline a lot and am excited to get to play Halo: Reach.

I hope they make a game of Ghosts of Onyx that would be so cool. I don't remember much about the book because it's been a long time since I read it but I do remember something like SPI armor were instead of having a shield you had active camo... It would be like halo but much more tactile IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom