Halo movie IS going to be awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
isnt that Doom movie out now who is in it?

2007 shoot that is going to be a wait it is going to be an animated movie right or is it really going to be acted out hope it is the first one.
sorry if the question sounds stupid but it just crossed my mind.

Its just in the making now, and I believe it will be a live action and NOT animated. New Zeland is supposed to be one of the locales (same place as LOTR). Maybe as New Mombasa or Zanzibar. Maybe its a ring world setting? Not sure. New Zeland would pretty much have all the natural settings needed for a ring world. Just CGI in the ring and you have the setting.

This'll come out around the same time as the live action transformer movie, which I'm also looking forward to. ****, I'm such a fricken geek.

Who would you want to see as Master Chief? I say a nobody. Possible an even bad actor.

Heres why, if you get someone like Bruce Willis to play Master Chief then they are going to want to put their own "SPIN" on the char. And as we all know that has been UBER stuipd in the past.

Plus you would have to see his face, which is kind of like a no no in the halo series so far.

I don't know about the unkown, but I do agree on the not seeing his face, That's a must.

As far as first-person, i liked it in the doom movie, and I would like to see portions of it in the Halo movie. I think with the HUD and the reflections from inside the helmet, that would provide a pretty cool experience.

As for acting, I want to see a hot, sassy girl play cortana, that would be awesome.

for major sargent Johnson, ummm.....Samual L. Jackson or That BIG guy that played the kingpin on daredevil

kinda a tossup for capt. Keyes., and lets face it, the scorpion has GOT to be in there ^_^

hmmm....it is kinda nice to see tallent from Lord of the Rings come to the video game - to - movie scene. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom