Halo movie IS going to be awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

killians45

Fully Optimized
Okay, I'm no longer worried about this Halo movie sucking a$$. It has been now confirmed via x05 MS press conference that Lord of the Rings producer Peter Jackson will be the executive producer of "Halo" the movie. Gaming movie sweetness :)

that is good news i did not know that.well yah no suck ass halo movie.
note i never went to lord of the rings or read the books.i dont know halo is the only video game/book i ever got into EVER.
the only reason i know this guy is good is because of all the damn awards he has won.

matt2m said:
note i never went to lord of the rings or read the books.i dont know halo is the only video game/book i ever got into EVER.
the only reason i know this guy is good is because of all the damn awards he has won.

I share the exact same sentiments, most of my friends started flipping when they heard this guy was to be involved, so I guess I should have high hopes. :)

I heard he didn't even recieve some pay for his last movie, is this true?
anyways, do anybody have any websites on a preview or anything like a release date?

I also heard of a Tom Clancy's R6 and Splinter Cell Movie in the works. Anybody know of such rumors? Paramount pictures IMO.

OMG

Oh my god, everybody is selling out these days! Doesnt any of the video game companys have any dignity anymore? Sheesh.

Well, I havent seen previews it's not slated for release until 2007. I had heard rumors of this happening, but didn't want to keep my hopes up until I saw it confirmed on both microsofts AND bungies official web site.

no, I mean it IS official. It is on the microsoft and bungie web site. So yes, it is official. I was waiting for the official word is what I meant, and got the official word straight from the source: the official web site. So its a definate him (Peter Jackson) doing it. Actually, to be more precise the exec prod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom