Halo: Master Chief Collection

Just for Xbox One? Probably not.... unless my brother really wants to sell my PS3 to buy one :tongue:

I'm getting an Xbox One. They didn't release Halo AE for PC so I know they won't release Halo 2 AE for it. Kinda lame as ****, but thems be the rules I suppose. I'll play the hell out of Halo 2 AE and then it will collect dust :p

I'll most likely end up getting it. Supposedly you can swtich between both HD and classic graphics, and each game's mulitplayer functions as it did with that particular game.

If that's the case I'm sold, so if you end up getting an Xbox One PP let me know and I'll join up with you.

I'll most likely end up getting it. Supposedly you can swtich between both HD and classic graphics, and each game's mulitplayer functions as it did with that particular game.

If that's the case I'm sold, so if you end up getting an Xbox One PP let me know and I'll join up with you.
Yup, just like Halo AE. Except they said it will be seamless with no lag at all. Plus it should be an all new engine developed for the Xbox One so the difference is huge. Halo AE the difference was big, but the Reach engine just wasn't that great due to the 360 being....the 360. This difference, :omg:

https://imgur.com/gallery/Y8h6w

Wish they would release all the Halo stuff for PC as well.
Same. Did you get the new 1.10 patch for Halo 1?

This is the only exclusive from either company that remotely interests me at this point and I would really like to play through all of these games again, I don't think it is enough for me to buy a console though. Can't we just get the game and let the consoles squabble over exclusives?

Wondering if my girl's son will get an Xbox One if he asks his grandma. Kid is spoiled to hell but if he does I'll just get the games haha.

It's a ton of game for sixty but I've played them all and not sure if I need to again

Tempted for the mp but will have to see how if turns out.

Back
Top Bottom