halo 4 anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halo movie will be awesome, but God it keeps getting put on the back burner :( They've announced a GoW move, that'll be awesome.

They announced it, the original idea, but since the release of Halo 3, they have announced a different halo movie. What ever happened to Halo Wars??? That RTS game I heard about sometime ago? I think that would be rather fun and interesting...

Quite alot of people, because it sucks! It should be dead already.

They announced one, and it died. MWAHAHA!

Let's see should I listen to the MILLIONS who have bought this game and the 30+ professional reviews that have (with the exception of 2 or 3) scored it around a 9, as well as the general gaming public who score it high marks, or listen to a prepubescent teen with false visions of Sony stroking grandeur.... well, guess I'll go with the crowd who actually PLAYED the game and aren't feeling the pulse of the industry by sitting on Sony's thumb. Yeah, this means you.

Let's see should I listen to the MILLIONS who have bought this game and the 30+ professional reviews that have (with the exception of 2 or 3) scored it around a 9, as well as the general gaming public who score it high marks, or listen to a prepubescent teen with false visions of Sony stroking grandeur.... well, guess I'll go with the crowd who actually PLAYED the game and aren't feeling the pulse of the industry by sitting on Sony's thumb. Yeah, this means you.

oh snap O_O

I'm not one for the Xbox myself. but heck I'll admit halo 1 2 and 3 were great. i haven't had much of a chance to play 3 as I don't have a 360. But the 45min - 1hr I played at a buddies was fun. As for halo4.. 3 just came out >.> Even if they do release a 4th it wont be for a looooong time.

Quite frankly I enjoy sequels. Fallout 2, diablo 2, halflife 2, ep1, ep2. far cry/2 neverwinter nights 2. warcraft 2, 3, wow.
If it wasn't for all these companies milking franchises we wouldn't have half the great games we have today.

But yeah most of the burnouts are all the same, I will say that the PS3 burnout looks fun. They're catching on.

Oh lest I forget Grand theft auto 1 2 3 san andreas and whatever they'll put out on ps3? (which would be darn good)

PS. man the halo movie would rock.

I would love to see a Halo movie, but to be honest... I'm more interested now in what the Gears of War movie would be like. I want to find out WHO that chick at the end of the game that's talking is. I mean, when you listened to the demo it made me think it was a human chick talking about the history of this planet, but at the end the same chick is talking to those horde beasties, so then wtf is she?

halo movie was being made but FOX scrapped it now, in a last effort to squeeze more out of halo fans M$ is trying to bring it back again. but wouldn't it have been funny IF FOX had made it? why? because then it would be on blu-ray. I'd still bet the move would suck tho' and be overrated like the game itself

*wishs they could keep theend from posting in certain areas* Anyways, finally got done playing Halo 3, was interesting, but no where as great as the first one, was a bit more... Boring. Graphics where rather nice, very good attention to details. Still trying to get used to the controls... I miss my old white and black button on the old large *** controller from the first xbox. But seriously, I think if they make ANY other halo game that is should be one that involves the humans first meeting the covenant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom