halo 4 anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
SPOILER ALERT

for anyone who has finished what do you think the chances of halo 4 being released are? after seing the ending ive gotte quite mad, they either have to make halo4 or the movie has to be based on how cheif gets back to earth, cause it would suck if he where to remain in cryo sleep for 1000's of years never to be found.

Who gives a ....

Halo sucks

The black guy and master cheif die. MS will problaly milk this franchise a bit more, after iall it is microsoft,not in it for the gamers just the money.

Sony is the exact same way. The only companies that care about things beyond money are Nintendo and Sega, and since the world didn't agree with me on the brilliance of the Dreamcast, Sega failed while all their ideas got implimented into the Xbox and PS2...

Who gives a ....

Halo sucks

The black guy and master cheif die. MS will problaly milk this franchise a bit more, after iall it is microsoft,not in it for the gamers just the money.

honestly, we do...so take your useless comment somewhere else...if you dont like the game, keep it to yourself..nobody cares......

Who gives a ....

Halo sucks

master sheif doesnt die u nub, im asking people who actrually care about halo, and think it is a great game. and who have played halo 3 and kno the story.

dude.. the end... this is a Halo thread... if you hate the epic saga... just take your comment and leave... instead of trying to say "I hate halo" and increase your post count..

he doesn't really die... he just jumos in a cryotube (and "defies" death) and says wake me if you need me... but did anybody notice the new types of flood?

TheEnd is trying to salvage a failing console, much like his failure at a competent argument that actually has meaning to it. Most of his rants are mouth foaming, insane and repetitive argument that hold no water. As far as Halo sucking? Yeah, tell that to all the reviewers (amateur and mag) that say it is well worth they hype, as well as the millions upon millions who will wind up buying this game by the end of the year. I think I would believe a MASSIVE majorities opinion on this than the rantings or a 18 year old who acts like a prepubescent teen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom