halo 4 anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to anticipate a Halo 4, but I stopped believing after I read the statement, "The stunning conclusion to the Halo trilogy." on the back of my Halo 3 case. So yea....don't think a 4th would happen.

dude.. the end... this is a Halo thread... if you hate the epic saga... just take your comment and leave... instead of trying to say "I hate halo" and increase your post count..

he doesn't really die... he just jumos in a cryotube (and "defies" death) and says wake me if you need me... but did anybody notice the new types of flood?

Yeah!! the ones that jump on the wall and start shooting you with the spikes are SO ANNOYING! i didnt mind the ones i could slice with the sword or hit with the back of my gun but it was nearly impossible to kill those "wall jumpers" with the carbine, seriously it took explosives to get through those pests

I would love to anticipate a Halo 4, but I stopped believing after I read the statement, "The stunning conclusion to the Halo trilogy." on the back of my Halo 3 case. So yea....don't think a 4th would happen.

i'm fairly certin that there wont be a halo 4....but i'm sure there will be more games with the masterchief...and since the ending is very similar to the marathon series...it would have made the perfect prequel

read the whole thread
http://www.techist.com/forums/f6/halo-3-a-155001/

thats definitaly not his face lol, just a bare image, he may be 40 but he looks like hes 20 is youve read the books, hes spent more then half his life in cryosleep.

thats definitaly not his face lol, just a bare image, he may be 40 but he looks like hes 20 is youve read the books, hes spent more then half his life in cryosleep.

i know... thats the only part of the description that doesn't work with that image....... i mean the rest is there: aka the scar...

Aww, H4x3r beat me to it.

A couple years ago i played Marathon at a friends house and it reminded me a little of either doom or halo. He then told me that it was made by bungie which made me wonder now that halo 3 came out and I beat the game on legendary. Apparently Marathon is only like 200-300 years in the future but with the planet and what not, who knows. They wont call it halo 4 since the war is over and such but they could be *******s and say the covenant or flood mysteriously came back or some bs. It will probably be a Marathon sequel with the halo story line. Atleast we know there gonna obviously make something since thats bungies only source of real income and they can still make a butt load of money.

Oh and hes a ginger. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom